Read and Pass On
AWAY WITH THE JEWS
[…] After centuries of slavery, OUR FELLOW LITHUANIAN, join the struggle for freedom. The hour of reckoning has come. Someone is on our side.
Let us wreak hundredfold vengeance on the Jews and Communists for shedding the innocent blood of our countrymen.
Enough of the Jews baking their matzos in Lithuanian blood. […]
OUR FELLOW LITHUANIANS, IF YOU ARE AMONG THE LIVING, JOIN THE STRUGGLE AGAINST JEWRY.
OUR FELLOW LITHUANIANS, LET US LIBERATE OUR FATHERLAND FROM ENSLAVEMENT BY THE JEWS.
LYA, f. K-1, ap. 58, b. 12949/3, vokas 63,1.17.
Read and Pass On
TO THE JUDASES OF LITHUANIA
[…] THE PEOPLE SEE YOUR TREASONABLE WORKS. At the hour of reckoning all degenerates, traitors, sellouts, Communists, and Jews will be repaid at the price they themselves have set. […]
Judases, your days are numbered. The final hours of enslavement by Jews and Bolsheviks are approaching.
After being ravaged and mauled by you, LITHUANIA IS READY TO RISE UP. Freedom will come to us over your corpses.
AWAY WITH THE JEWS, COMMUNISTS, AND LITHUANIAN JUDASES.
ALL HAIL AN INDEPENDENT NEW LITHUANIA.
THE SONS OF THE PEOPLE
LYA, f. K-1, ap. 58, b. 12949/3, vokas 63,1.15.
Read and Pass On
OUR FELLOW LITHUANIANS
[…] After centuries of enslavement to foreigners, OUR FELLOW LITHUANIAN, join the struggle for freedom. The hour of reckoning is coming with gigantic steps. Someone is on our side.
In one year the Jews and Communists have not yet managed to cut from our hearts the thirst for freedom. Let us pay the Jews back in kind – in blood. Let us not let them out of our sight so that not even one of them may escape. Let us not make any distinctions among them; all of them rejoiced during our days of woe.
Let us pull up by the roots for all time the most hateful parasite of our nation and our exploiter – the Jew.
Let us swear to wreak hundredfold vengeance on the Jews and Communists for shedding the innocent blood of our countrymen.
OUR FELLOW LITHUANIANS, if you are still among the living, COME FORWARD IN THE STRUGGLE AGAINST JEWRY.
OUR FELLOW LITHUANIANS, LET US LIBERATE OUR FATHERLAND FROM THE JEWS.
LONG LIVE INDEPENDENT LITHUANIA.
LYA, f. K-1, ap. 58, b. 12949/3, vokas 63.
LITHUANIAN INFORMATION BUREAU IN BERLIN
To our Countrymen in Occupied Lithuania
March 19, 1941
OUR BELOVED ENSLAVED BROTHERS!
The hour of liberation is approaching for Lithuania. The results of several months of our diligent work and of your suffering under Asiatic oppression are at hand. It is our duty to quickly announce and inform you about these matters:
2. As already mentioned, for Lithuania the hour of liberation is at hand. Once the campaign from the west has begun, you will be informed about it that very minute by radio or other means. At that point, in the towns, villages, and hamlets of occupied Lithuania local uprisings must take place, or more precisely put, the taking of the government into our own hands. Local Communists and other sorts of traitors to Lithuania must immediately be arrested so that not even one of them may avoid retribution for his actions.
3. We are sure that you are organizationally prepared; wherever preparations have not been made, organize into small secret groups. You have already learned that even among Lithuanians there are many traitors, so even at this fateful moment be very careful.
5. Once the actions have begun, occupy bridges, important railroad junctions, airfields, factories, etc. Do not destroy them, and do not let the Russians do so. They have great military and economic importance.
6. Inform the Jews today that their fate is sealed. Whoever can, therefore, let him get out of Lithuania in order to avoid unnecessary victims. At the decisive moment, take their property into your own hands in order to avoid unnecessary losses.
LITHUANIAN INFORMATION BUREAU
P.S. This announcement must, in spoken or written form, reach the most remote corners of Lithuania.
LMAB RS, f. R-54, l. 226.
Published in MŽL, part 1, pp. 49-50.
[No later than June 22, 1941]
OUR LITHUANIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
[…] The fateful hour of final reckoning with the Jews has come. Lithuania must be liberated not only from Asiatic Bolshevik slavery but also from the age-old yoke of Jewry.
In the name of the entire Lithuanian nation, the Lithuanian Activist Front most solemnly declares:
1. The ancient right of refuge in Lithuania, granted to the Jews during the times of Vytautas the Great, is completely and finally revoked.
2. Every Lithuanian Jew without exception is hereby sternly warned to abandon the land of Lithuania without delay.
3. All those Jews who exceptionally distinguished themselves with actions of betraying the Lithuanian state and of persecuting, torturing, or abusing our Lithuanian countrymen will be separately held accountable and receive the appropriate punishment. If it should become clear that at the fateful hour of reckoning and of Lithuanian rebirth especially guilty Jews are finding opportunities to escape somewhere in secret, it will be the duty of all honorable Lithuanians to take their own measures to apprehend such Jews and, if necessary, carry out the punishment.
The new Lithuanian state will be restored through the efforts, work, hearts, and wisdom of the people of the Lithuanian nation itself. The Jews are to be expelled completely and for all time. If any one of them should dare to believe that in the new Lithuania he will nevertheless find a refuge of sorts, let him learn today the irrevocable judgment on the Jews: in the newly restored Lithuania not even one Jew will have either the rights of citizenship or the means of earning a living. In this way, we will rectify past mistakes and repay Jewish villainy. In this way, we will lay a strong foundation for the happy future and creative work of our Aryan nation.
Thus, let us all prepare for struggle and victory – for the freedom of the Lithuanian nation, for the cleansing of the Lithuanian nation, for an independent Lithuanian state, for a bright and happy future.
THE LITHUANIAN ACTIVIST FRONT
LCVA, f. 1398, ap. 1, b. 1, l. 102-104. A copy.
Published in MŽL, part 1, pp. 50-51.
 From an appeal issued in Berlin.